
I am excited about starting a new year of preschool at a new preschool. I did have some bad moments, like when I bit my teacher last week because I did not want my mommy to leave, but have done much better since. I have enjoyed preschool a lot, we do so many things and I always try to remember the rules and have received a star every day (which means I got a toy today!). I am in charge of posting the weather this week at preschool, so I have to make sure I know what it is like outside so I get it right.
I love helping mommy take Joshua to preschool, especially since he is doing so well these past couple of days - that means I get to go in the classroom too and play with the toys :). Although, I really wish I could stay too, it seems like so much fun and they have all these neat toys - I scream at mommy when she tries to buckle me in car to go home. But once we are home, mommy takes me upstairs to play on my slide and to color and play with the cats (body slamming them is so much fun!), even though mommy says I am annoying them. And then we play chase and play more downstairs and then eat and then go get my big brother!
No comments:
Post a Comment